Relief for Arthritis with Omrub – an organic anti-inflammatory gaining popularity as an effective topical pain management tool.
Arthritis, a common and often debilitating condition, affects millions of people worldwide. It is characterised by inflammation, pain, and stiffness in the joints. While there is no cure for arthritis, various treatments and therapies are available to help manage the pain and discomfort. Among these treatments, topical pain killers have gained popularity for their effectiveness in providing localised relief without the systemic side effects of oral medications. Omrub leads the way in topical pain relief, being the only natural, organic topical option, which is proving effective due to its powerful combination of 14 active organic ingredients with no synthetics, toxins, or fillers that others contain. Omrub, with it’s focus on sustainability, is also the choice for those who care about a sustainable future.
Arthritis is a broad term that encompasses over 100 different types of joint diseases. The most common types include:
- Osteoarthritis (OA): This is the most prevalent form of arthritis. It results from the wear and tear of joint cartilage, leading to joint pain, stiffness, and reduced range of motion.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): RA is an autoimmune disorder that causes the body's immune system to mistakenly attack the synovium, the lining of the membranes that surround the joints. This leads to joint inflammation, pain, and swelling.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: This type of arthritis is often associated with psoriasis, a chronic skin condition. It can affect both the skin and joints, causing pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Gout: Gout is characterised by sudden and severe attacks of joint pain, often affecting the big toe. It occurs due to the buildup of uric acid crystals in the joints.
Topical Pain Killers for Arthritis Relief
Topical pain killers offer a targeted approach to managing arthritis pain. These medications are available in various forms, including creams, gels, patches, and sprays. Here are some compelling reasons to consider topical pain killers for arthritis pain relief:
- Targeted Relief: Topical pain killers can be applied directly to the affected area, providing localised relief. This targeted approach minimises the risk of systemic side effects often associated with oral pain medications.
- Reduced Side Effects: Topical pain killers are absorbed through the skin, reducing the risk of gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and other systemic side effects.
- Convenience: Topical pain killers are easy to apply and are available over-the-counter in most cases. They can be used as part of a daily pain management routine, offering flexibility and convenience to users.
- Improved Function: By reducing pain and inflammation in the affected joints, topical pain killers can improve joint function. This can allow you to perform everyday tasks with less discomfort and maintain a more active lifestyle.
To get daily, ongoing relief from the pain of inflammation caused by arthritis, Omrub is a targeted, convenient, and most importantly, safe, choice. Due to it containing only active, organic ingredients and no ingredients which can cause side effects and so have restrictions on their use, Omrub can literally be applied 24/7 or as often as pain occurs.
Common Ingredients in Topical Pain Killers
Topical pain killers typically contain one or more of the following active ingredients:
- Menthol: Menthol produces a cooling sensation that can help alleviate pain and reduce muscle and joint discomfort.
- Capsaicin: Derived from chili peppers, capsaicin can block pain signals by depleting substance P, a neurotransmitter involved in pain perception.
- Counterirritants: These substances, like camphor or eucalyptus oil, create a warming or cooling sensation that distracts from the pain.
Omrub contains these first 3, in organic form and sourced from sustainable producers. Omrub’s ingredients provide it’s point of difference, with the remaining 11 active ingredients also being “powered by plants”. What other topical pain killers contain, however, are the following:
- Lidocaine: Lidocaine is a local anaesthetic that numbs the area where it's applied, providing temporary pain relief.
- Salicylates: Salicylate-containing products, such as methyl salicylate, are similar to aspirin and have anti-inflammatory properties.
Methyl salicylate can be a dangerous substance, which when applied in large quantities has been shown to have very harmful side effects – in 2009 in the States, there was even a death of an 18-year-old track star attributed to the overuse of topical anti-inflammatories which contained methyl salicylate and other harmful substances.
Arthritis can be a painful and life-altering condition, but by trying the natural, organic relief provided by Omrub, people can safely and effectively manage their pain and lead fulfilling lives. However, arthritis sufferers may want to consider using Omrub in conjunction with other treatments, as advised by a healthcare professional, to ensure a comprehensive approach to managing arthritis symptoms. Ultimately, the right combination of treatments, including this natural, organic topical pain killer, can empower you to take control of your arthritis and enjoy a better quality of life.
See www.omrub.com to read reviews of Omrub by arthritis and other chronic pain sufferers.