Omrub New Zealand Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
Standard Competition Terms and Conditions for Omrub New Zealand
The following terms and conditions apply to all Omrub New Zealand promotions and competitions conducted through any medium including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, online, print, radio or television.
Competitions/Promotions are open to New Zealand Residents only.
Disqualified Participants: (A) all Omrub New Zealand employees, in addition to employees of participating companies or sponsors and their immediate families. (B) anybody under the age of 18 years, when the prize includes an element which would be illegal to supply to a person under 18 years of age.
These terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any Competition (as defined below) (the 'Competition Terms') are known as the 'Rules'. Words used in the Competition Terms shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the Competition Terms and the Standard Terms, the Competition Terms shall prevail.
The Rules apply to any competition (the 'Competition') that is promoted by Omrub New Zealand’s and by entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted full terms and conditions and can be bound by the conditions outlined.
- Entries may be deemed invalid if they are incomplete, provide incorrect information or are received outside the specified timeframe.
- Omrub New Zealand takes no responsibility for lost or late entries.
- Omrub New Zealand reserves the right to exclude a person, company or group from participating on reasonable grounds and will refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Omrub New Zealand determines (at its discretion) has gained an unfair advantage or won by fraudulent means.
- By participating the entrant accepts that their name and the content of their entry can be used by Omrub New Zealand for marketing purposes.
- By entering the competition winners agree for their name and image to be used for marketing purposes and agree to participate in publicity activities.
- Where the promotion involves texting, standard SMS charges apply.
- Omrub New Zealand is not liable for any damage to prizes sent via post or courier.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days, the winner forfeits the prize without compensation and the prize with be redrawn.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash, only the person who put in the original entry can be awarded the prize.
- Omrub New Zealand reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize is not available.
- Competitions are only open to New Zealand residents.
- The Judge’s decision regarding the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Current competitions as at 29.12.2022
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS - “GUESS WHERE OUR OMRUB TIN IS RELAXING” WIN $200 WORTH OF OMRUB
By entering this competition, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted our Standard Competition terms and conditions which apply, and any terms specific to this promotion listed below.
Omrub New Zealand is the promoter of this competition.
Who can enter
To be eligible to enter the competition
- You must live in New Zealand
- You must comply with the entry conditions – see below
Employees and immediate family members of Omrub New Zealand, its related companies and any partners associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
This competition will run for one week -from 4pm, Thursday 29 December 2022 until 4pm, Thursday 5 January 2023. The draw will take place on Friday 6 January 2023. The winner will be announced on or before Sunday 8 January 2023.
You must complete the entry conditions below and guess correctly to become a valid entry.
- Like our Social Media page (Facebook and/or Instagram)
- In the comments of the actual Competition Post – state your guess/answer of where you think our Omrub Tin is located
All correct entries that comply with the above will be deemed valid entries and will go into the prize draw.
$200 worth of Omrub (8 x 24g Tins – valued at $25 each)
Please note: Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in combination with any other competitions, vouchers or discounts.
Omrub New Zealand will arrange for the prize to be posted to the winner.
Omrub New Zealand will notify the winner after the draw has taken place, on or before 6th January 2023 by direct message to the social media account that has entered the draw. If for any reason, Omrub New Zealand cannot get in touch with the winner via their social media account within 24 hours, another winner will be drawn.
You agree to participate in publicity generated by Omrub New Zealand, and agree to the use of your name for promotional purposes without remuneration.
This competition is being promoted on Omrub New Zealand’s Facebook and Instagram social media pages. All valid entries from both platforms will go into ONE draw for the main prize.
The Judge’s decision regarding the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.